Resell Process Manger
|Title:||Resell Process Manger|
VMInnovations is a leader in the eCommerce industry with a proven record of growth and success. While only five years old, we have emerged as a legitimate player in the eCommerce world. Our growth has been the product of the hard working, dedicated, and selfless attitudes that each of our company employees demonstrates.
Working for VMInnovations isn’t a “job”, it is a lifestyle. Because of the nature of our industry, we must be focused 24/7, to stay ahead of our competition. With a staff of less than 30 people, we rely on our employees to be proactive in coming up with ways to make their job more efficient, allowing them to continue to take on more projects and responsibility.
Dedicated. Hardworking. Motivated. Responsible. Every person claims to have these traits, however once the interview process is over and you have been selected for the position, we expect those to be more than just words that you used in your interview, they must be your pillars as a person. Basically, if 40 hours per week in your opinion is a lot of work, then you are looking at the wrong place. We believe people who are excited about their position and about their opportunity in a company should have a desire to work more.
About the position:
The primary responsibility for this position will be to analyze product that has been returned to us with minor issues that can be resold to other buyers. You will need to determine how to accurately list the product in a timely manner while maximizing the value of the product. While we currently have an excellent proprietary solution set up to help the process flow, we will count on you to be creative enough to continue to improve it, while being disciplined enough to continue to advance the department forward as the company grows.
As our business has exploded in recent years, we have realized that this is going to be a full time job, so you will learn from the person who has been managing the process for two years who will be focusing in another area.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understand software)
- Ability to recognize and analyze trends and understand how to capitalize on those
- Motivated, goal oriented, competitive, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Business Degree preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 100 pounds
- Develop understanding of how to properly create item descriptions from start to finish
- Analyze returned items to determine best course of action for them
- Process Resell items in a timely manner
- Make sure the system works smoothly and as it is supposed to in an effort to maximize our efficiency
- Familiarize yourself with the product we sell to visualize how it needs to be successfully represented
- Develop understanding of various shipping and packaging methods and techniques
- Know shipping cost through various channels and being able to estimate it mentally
- Understand basic business processes in the Company
- Communicate with other departments on multiple issues such as out of stock items, possible errors, customers’ mistakes or fraud, etc.
- Additional various tasks
Salary - $33,000 to $37,000 per year, based on 45 hours per week. Start time is 7:30, M-F
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications