E-Commerce Customer Experience Expert - Part-Time
|Title:||E-Commerce Customer Experience Expert - Part-Time|
DescriptionVMInnovations is an E-Commerce Startup that has established ourselves as a leader in Online Retail.
Our Vision is Clear yet Challenging: To Become the Best in Online Retail by hiring the Best and innovating better than our competitors while having fun in the meantime.
10 Reasons to Join our Team (+2 because we just couldn’t stop)
1. We actually make money. Seems Logical.
2. Seriously, who wants to work at a bank? E-Commerce is cooler and we care much less about what you are wearing.
3. Do good work and become a leader quickly
4. Friends with Benefits. You will love your team and you will love the perks.
5. We Blow our Customer’s Minds Daily.
6. Propose a Valuable Idea, and We will make it Happen
7. Witness your Direct Impact on a Growing Company.
8. Surprise Cash! Our Yearly Bonus Program will recreate the euphoria of selling back your textbooks at the end of the semester.
9. We Pay a Salary to Live on and Equity to Retire on.
10. Drinks, Food, and Trips all on VMInnovation’s Dime.
11. Employee Discounts on Awesome Products
12. What else are you going to do until you win the Lottery?
The Only Thing you will Regret is that you didn’t Join our Team Sooner.
Check Us Out: http://www.vminnovations.com/content/AboutUs.html
VMInnovations’ most valuable asset is our 1.5 Million customers and their experience with VMInnovations.
The Customer Experience Team's Mission is: To Make Everyone Love VMInnovations as Much as We Do.
This team involves themselves in every aspect of the Customer Experience to detect problems, analyze data, and implement solutions. Our team operates much differently than a traditional Customer Service Department. We do not believe in scripts, red tape, or monotony. We are driven by creativity, innovation and speed.
This team is intended to be Dynamic and Diverse with a Passion for being Awesome.
Beyond the Office:
We work hard and play hard. We expect a lot from our Team but believe that comes with a responsibility to provide for them through traditional and nontraditional benefits:
• Group Health & Dental Insurance, individual and family plans available
• Paid time off – sick leave & vacation
• Regular company-funded special events and social activities – we know how to have fun! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQRYhh-2mM
• Unique travel and time off opportunities after years of employment
• Employee and company bonus opportunities totaling around $2,900 a year
As a part-time position, this is a great opportunity to gain real-world business knowledge and be exposed to one of the fastest growing industries all before completing your degree. We are happy to work around a qualifying individual's school schedule and provide full-time hours during the summer. Compensation for Part-Time Postion is $11-$14 per hour; 20-30 hours a week.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications