Lincoln NE Warehouse Team Member - VMInnovations.com
|Title:||Lincoln NE Warehouse Team Member - VMInnovations.com|
VMInnovations is a leader in the eCommerce industry with a proven record of growth and success. While only seven years old, we have emerged as a legitimate player in the eCommerce world. Our growth has been the product of the hardworking, dedicated, and selfless attitudes that each of our company employees demonstrates. Working for VMInnovations isn’t a “job”, it is a lifestyle. Because of the nature of our industry, we must be focused 24/7, to stay ahead of our competition. With a staff of less than 60 people, we rely on our employees to be proactive in coming up with ways to make their job more efficient, allowing them to continue to take on more projects and responsibility.
Dedicated. Hardworking. Motivated. Responsible. Every person claims to have these traits, however once the interview process is over and you have been selected for the position, we expect those to be more than just words that you used in your interview, they must be your pillars as a person. Basically, if 40 hours per week in your opinion is a lot of work, then you are looking at the wrong place. We believe people who are excited about their position and about their opportunity in a company should have a desire to work more. We have a rapidly growing team in Nebraska and want you to be part of it.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work at a rapid pace to meet shipping and receiving deadlines
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Should possess time management skills and be able to meet targets.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate workings with internal and external workers of the company.
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
- Basic knowledge of using and operating warehouse machinery and equipment.
- High school degree, diploma or a GED equivalent certificate from a certified institution.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for receiving, storing and shipping merchandise kept in warehouses
- Ensuring the cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area.
- Proper packing, labeling and tagging of the inventory in the warehouse.
- Efficiently carrying out all orders of the supervisors.
- Coordinating work with fellow workers and other team members.
- Loading and unloading of trucks, forklifts, and other warehouse machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining quality in the warehouse and keeping track of all damaged inventory and reporting the same to the supervising authorities
- Maintaining cycle count of all warehouse inventories and reporting discrepancies to the supervising manager.
The Workplace and Beyond:
In exchange for your ongoing growth and efforts, VMInnovations provides a competitive salary and unique benefits to take your skills and career to the next level. Those benefits include:
• Group Health & Dental Insurance, individual and family plans available
• Paid time off – sick leave & vacation
• Casual dress and open relaxed environment
• Regular company-funded special events and social activities – we know how to have fun!
• Unique travel and time off opportunities after years of employment
Starting Date between 3/15 and 3/30/2014
Hours: 7:00am M-F, 45 Hours per week
Compensation: $28,000-$31,000 compensation for Year 1
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications