Customer Service Associate - Part - Time
|Title:||Customer Service Associate - Part - Time|
VMInnovations is a leader in the eCommerce industry with a proven record of growth and success. While only five years old, we have emerged as a legitimate player in the eCommerce world. Our growth has been the product of the hardworking, dedicated, and selfless attitudes that each of our company employees demonstrates. Working for VMInnovations isn't a "job", it is a lifestyle. VMInnovations is composed of a team of diverse and talented people. We believe in pay for performance and career advancement. We provide a work environment that is fast-paced, challenging, supportive, fun and empowering. With a staff of less than 35 people, we encourage employees to take ownership of their day-to-day work experience, as well as their future career path.
VMInnovations' most valuable asset is our customer and their experience with VMInnovations. We have assembled a team of problem solving, dedicated, and friendly people to ensure each of our 1.4 Million customers enjoys their ordering experience with VMInnovations.
Requirements for Success:
- Excellent Computer and Typing Skills
- Understanding of Major eCommerce sites (Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- Self-Motivated and Dynamic Individual
- Can plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to recognize and analyze trends
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box
- Desire to work with a team of motivated people
- 4 Year degree preferred
The Customer Experience Team is responsible for:
- Communicating with Customers via Phone, Email, and Instant Chat
- Managing Daily Transactions
- Managing and Following up with Customer Feedback
- Collecting and Analyzing Customer and Operations Statistics
- Creating and managing Product Question Database
Our goal is to provide the best service we can for our customers. We have expanded our hours to be as available as possible, and therefore have a variety schedules for this position.
We have various hours available Seven days a week from 7am to 10 pm that will fit with Full-time Class Schedules. Please include your Spring Semester Schedule along with your Resume.
$12 - $14 per hour, 20-30 hours a week (Flexible with Class Schedule).
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications